Changing registering councils

If the place where you prepare, or store food prior to the event change, you are required to notify council. This can be done through Streatrader by editing your principal premises details. 

This can by selecting the 'my profile tab', and my business details.


And select 'edit principal premises details'.

Then answer the required questions, and submit the application. This application will be allocated to your new registering council. An Environmental Health Officer will then be in contact with you.