Need help? Please check Streatrader's How To Use section for guidance. The FAQ page may also have the answer to your question.
If you have a question about:
- Log in and password issues
- Registration requirements and fees
- Council regulations
- Risk classification
- Application or Statement of Trade approval - time frames
- Assistance with paying fees and invoices
- Assistance obtaining your food registration certificate
- Setting up your food business
- Events (see below)
Please contact the environmental health unit at your council for assistance.
If you are an event organiser and would like to add your event to Streatrader, please contact your local council with the following information:
- The name of your event
- The venue/location of your event
- The date(s) of your event
- A name and contact details for the event coordinator
Please note: Traders can lodge a Statement of Trade for your event if your event is not on Streatrader. If traders are having difficulty doing so, please direct them to our how to use section.
Contacting Streatrader Support
Streatrader Support will direct any emails about the above matters directly to the relevant council. To avoid delays, please contact your local council for assistance if it is about any query or problem you may be experiencing in the above list.
If you are unable to contact your council, please email Streatrader Support at email@example.com